Very clever.  Thanks, Jeremy.

I do wish, however, that scientists -- and medical personnel -- would kindly learn to include the meaning of every acronym at least once in their discourses.  I guess CMB is rather widely understood to be Cosmic Microwave Background, but I had to look it up for the explanation paragraph to make any sense.  Not that I'm a cosmologist by any means, but I do wish to pretend I have some grasp of what is explained.

:)b