Dear all you anxious GNSI Conference registrants,

I know, I know....the Conference registration was supposed to launch last
week. And it still hasnıt.

So, why the delay? Well, as wonderful as technology is, it can also be very
tedious and time consuming, especially when it comes to a very complex
schedule with the multitude of options that our GNSI Conferences offer.

We want to make sure that all the links ³link², and the buttons that you
click to select your most-desired workshop donıt blast you into the
intergalactic cyberworld where thereıs a chance you wonıt come back! In
other words, the ³delay² is for your benefit.

So, when can I register? Soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Marjorie Leggitt
Leggitt Design
303.394.0566
http://www.science-art.com/leggitt

Chair of the 2014 GNSI Conference ­ Boulder CO
July 13-19, 2014
https://www.conf.gnsi.org/