Dear all you anxious GNSI Conference registrants,

I know, I know....the Conference registration was supposed to launch last week. And it still hasn’t.

So, why the delay? Well, as wonderful as technology is, it can also be very tedious and time consuming, especially when it comes to a very complex schedule with the multitude of options that our GNSI Conferences offer.

We want to make sure that all the links “link”, and the buttons that you click to select your most-desired workshop don’t blast you into the intergalactic cyberworld where there’s a chance you won’t come back! In other words, the “delay” is for your benefit.

So, when can I register? Soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Best,

Marjorie Leggitt