Hello Karthik,

A student just pointed out that I had several copies of Monies &
Societies on my shelf on Friday.  If you have trouble locating a copy,
let me know.

Eric Hake

--
*Eric R. Hake*

***Associate Professor, Economics
Department Chair, Business & Economics
Secretary, Association For Evolutionary Economics*

CATAWBA COLLEGE*
*/Scholarship. Character.  Culture.  Service./

2300 W. Innes St. Salisbury, NC 28144
704-637-4293
704-637-4491 (fax)