This is a continuation of my previous effort of selling my collection of journals to raise money for a scholarship to help heterodox doctoral students who have financial problems regarding the payment of tuition and fees stay on course to completing their PhD. The scholarship fund is in the final stages of being established; information about it will be sent out once it is finalized.
I now have gone through all my remaining journals and have decided which ones I will retain and which I will now sell. Some of the collections are small enough so that can be easily shipped anywhere, but others are significantly large enough so as to require a good bit of work to ship. The various collections are given below with price with shipping charges to be determined later. All payments are either cash or check (all US dollars); checks made out to Frederic S. Lee; and cash and checks are to be sent to Fred Lee, 450 E. Lockwood Ave., #108, Webster Groves, Missouri 63119, USA.
Because this is about raising scholarship money, the prices for the journals may seem a bit high; but they are not as high as what I paid for them! Not by a long shot. In addition, these journals are from a working economist’s library—they are his tools of the trade. Hence I have read them and marked them up. So just beware.
1. Cambridge Journal of Economics: Vols. 1 – 28 (1977 – 2004) nearly a complete set, a
few issues are missing because students have walked off with them (the occupational hazard of letting doctoral students have access to one’s collection). The run stops at 2004 because I am retaining the last ten years for the time being. Price is $500.00 plus shipping.
2. Review of Political Economy: Vols. 1 – 16 (1989 – 2004), complete set. The run stops at
2004 because I am retaining the last ten years for the time being. Price is $300.00 plus shipping.
3. Journal of Economic Issues: Vols. 1 – 39 (1967 – 2004). The run stops at 2004 because I am retaining the last ten years for the time being. Price $500.00 plus shipping.
4. Review of Social Economics: Dec. 1984 to Dec. 2006, continuous. The run stops at 2006
because I am retaining the subsequent years for the time being. Price $225.00 plus shipping.
5. Review of Radical Political Economics: Vols. (1984 - 2005), with a couple of issues
missing it also includes issues of the URPE Newsletter. The run stops at 2005 because I am retaining the subsequent years for the time being. Price $250.00 plus shipping costs.
6. International Review of Applied Economics: Vols. 7 – 26 (1993 – 2012), complete. Price
$200.00 plus shipping.
7. Capital and Class: Issues 1 – 87 (1977 – 2012), complete. Price $250.00 plus shipping.
8. History of Economic Thought Newsletter: issues 1 – 87 (1968 – 2011), complete.
Price $30.00 plus shipping
9. European Society for the History of Economic Thought Newsletter: issues 1 – 9 (1996 –
2004), complete. Price $10.00 plus shipping.
10. History of Economic Review: issues 22 - 39, 41 – 58 (1994 – 2013). Price $100.00 plus
11. Journal of the History of Economic Thought: Vols. 10-36 (1990 - 2014) complete set. Price $125.00 plus shipping.
12. History of Political Economy: Vols. 10 – 38 (1978 - 2008), complete set. Price $200.00 plus shipping.
13. Enterprise and Society: Vols. 2 – 15 (2001 – 2014), complete. Price $100.00 plus shipping.
14. Forum for Social Economics: Vols. 17 – 42 (1987 – 2013), complete. Price $100.00 plus shipping.
15. British Review of Economic Issues/Economic Issues: issues 3, 6, 8, 10-15, 17-42; Vols 1 – 17 (1978 – 2012). Price $100.00 plus shipping.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me.
Professor Frederic S. Lee
Department of Economics
University of Missouri-Kansas City
5100 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, Missouri 64110
Personal Homepage: http://heterodoxnews.com/leefs/
Heterodox Economics Foundation: http://www.heterodox-economics.org
Heterodox Economics Newsletter: http://www.heterodoxnews.com
Heterodox Microeconomics Research Network: http://heterodox-economics.org/micro
Association for Evolutionary Economics: http://www.afee.net/
Association for Heterodox Economics: http://www.hetecon.net
Association of Institutional Thought: http://www.associationforinstitutionalthought.org/