The communication from the Society Exchequer was quoted by the Midrealm
Kingdom Exchequer on their Kingdom's Facebook page and that post was also
shared on Calontir's Facebook page. I have not seen it published elsewhere
that I read, though I do not doubt it was sent to all the Kingdom
Exchequers on their list. --Branwen