A lot of people with yahoo accounts were booted off the list at the
beginning of the week (myself included).  And since then traffic on the
list has been extremely light.  Only about 12 messages in the last 12 days.
 If you are worried that you have missed something, or just want to double
check that you message got through to the list you can see the archives at:
http://listserv.unl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CALONTIR

Rebecca