People make mistakes, through the best of intentions. Speculation on
rationales, motives, morals, etc. is destructive and should be avoided at
all costs.

But the best way -- in fact the only way -- to avoid speculation is
transparency and open communication. As we have all learned once again.

Mathurin
Non nobis solum