I am not sure if I responded to you, and I apologize profusely if I did
not!!! I have been studying for my praxis exams that I just took this week
for six weeks now. Now that it is over I'm trying to catch up on all my
correspondences for lillies. If people want to make scrolls or medallions
for the page school, that would be awesome. The medallion is just the
kestral page with the calon cross on the wing. Scrolls are free lance,
there is no scroll for page school at the moment. I hope this helps, if I
am too late I understand! Agian I appologize for not responding sooner!!
Izzy