Teens (those of 13 or older) I need your help! I am looking for  mentors in
the page school program at lilies war. What does this entail you ask? One
hour of your time at 11am Monday-Thursday. What will you do during this
time? Help the younger youth of Calontir learn what it is to be a "youth"
of our society. What is chivalry, what is A&S, Archery, thrown weapons,
etc, etc. Can't make it every day? That's alright too! Come to our page
school meet and great on Sunday at 2pm.

If you think you might be interested PLEASE e-mail me to let me know

YIS,

Ly Izzy