Hello gracious gentles of Calontir!! First let me apologize for dropping
the ball a bit on the youth Lillies activities. I didn't realize that
mundane life would be so difficult this last few months.. With that being
said, I have things under control again and need a few things from the
populace! I need three scribes that would be willing to create a Kestral
Page school scroll for each of the three levels. 1, 2, and 3. These kiddos
deserve to have their scrolls and they have not been given for at least
four years to my knowledge even more. It is my knowledge that there is not
a scroll currently and that there was at one time. If three people would be
so gracious to create a scroll that will then be made into a pre-print I
would be eternally grateful (maybe some glass beads might be in-store as
well???) Share this with as many groups as possible, I know lillies is
beating down the door and I do want to come through for the future of our
great kingdom!
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy