As one of the hearing-impaired people who prodded at this discussion on
Facebook, I would like to add that clear recordings of solo performances -
as much as we love singing as a group when we can - may be more useful for
those with difficulty processing polyphonic sound. If there are individuals
who would be happy to share only one song and we could get permissions and
capacity to record each of those individuals and their different songs, I
know I would be cheerfully spending hours replaying recordings until I
could sing around the campfire with ease.

- Zubeida of Three Rivers