Well, from what I understand on the existing CDs the songs are sang in a
group, and many voices make it difficult for those with hearing problems to
make out the words. The idea is to have video of a soloist singing with the
lyrics on the screen for folks to go by thus making it easier to learn the
words of a tune. Producing CDs of a soloist with lyric sheets would
accomplish the same thing, but are not as readily accessible, and cost
money to produce.