Regarding Fiondel's third item, I must point out that songs shared on the
physical medium of the CDs are SLIGHTLY more under the control of the
authors of the songs.  When we put out the second CD, we promised the
authors that we wouldn't put their songs on the internet, where anybody
could then appropriate them for any purpose.

That's not to say that the authors WOULDN'T give permission to include
their works on the "Calonsound Youtube channel"; they very well might be
okay with it.  I'm just saying that many Calontir standards weren't written
by Calontiri, and those authors might take a different view of this project.

Having said that, I'm sure I still have email addresses of a lot of the
authors of these songs, and would share those addresses with whoever was
going to be working on getting permissions.  (most addresses were found via
google, and on public sites and sources)

Dorcas