Due to extenuating circumstances, the changeover in the Saker office
listed in the May Mews is being postponed. We apologize for any
confusion, but Brigida's letter was turned in to the Kingdom Chronicler
several weeks ago to meet the Mew's publishing deadline, and Konstantia
Gold Falcon granted the postponement very recently.

Brigida will remain as Saker, and her contact information remains on the
web page. Shandra will remain as Eyas.  During this postponement, Eyas
will be working on some enhancements to the functions of the Saker
office.

We both look forward to serving Calontir in our capacities and expect
the change in office to occur in October or November. If you have any
questions, please let either of us know.

Brigida, Saker  &  Shandra, Eyas