Just a reminder that Spring Fling is coming up in just a couple weeks with lots of canine activities see as follows:

New! Canine Activities, please feel free to bring your dog and join in the fun...so long as they play and work well with others...

ALL DOG BREEDS ARE WELCOME

It will be a day jam packed full of ideas. The overall mindset will be to get out and start training your dog with a finger pointing to a period direction. Schedule changes for court times and class additions. We may have an opportunity at Cattle Raids (Aug.) at the same site.

9:30 Meet and greet.

10:00 Weight pull harness making: Early in the day so people could multitask/work on harness for the weight pull class. I will have all the materials needed. I will have harnesses but not guaranteed to fit your dog. Suggested reading: [J&B Whips - Fouets, Attelage et Tradition] Types of Cart Dog Harnesses in North America and... www.jbwhips.com and Newfoundland Club of America: Draft Equipment Guide www.ncanewfs.org

11:00 General tips on obedience and training, tricks,adopting a dog.

12:00 Lunch

1:00 Agility / teaching your dog to do jumps, tunnels and what not.

2:00 Lure chasing

3:00 weight / sled pulling

4:00 meeting

See lonely Tower flier for other impotent details regarding animal restrictions.

Spring Fling

May 2 at 5:00pm until May 4 at 12:00pm

Site: Cass County Fairgrounds

144th St and Rte 1, Weeping Water, NE