The Medieval Congress in Kalamazoo is coming up in a bit under two weeks.
Who else is going? And if anyone wants a catalog from any of the exhibitors,
of which there will be a multitude (last year, I think I spent three
hours in
the exhibits halls), or wants me to be on the look-out for a particular
subject,
let me know.

Hmmm. I wonder how easy it would be to get together a list of which people
want to get which publisher's catalog in the mail? I'll be there, and so
will
"give us your address for a free catalog" clipboards. Hmmm. How quickly can
I get, and get over, writer's cramp?

Alban, who, as always, is wondering exactly what he is getting himself into.