I am an accountant, an attorney, and I worked for the IRS for nearly a decade (taxes are fascinating). I think an abundance of caution is an understatement.

On the other hand, I refuse to speculate and stir the pot. Regardless of what I think about what's being done I don't think random blame casting helps. And I assume people are doing what they think is best, until shown otherwise.

Giulia
Random Countess and Baroness of the Lonely Tower

Sent from my Phone