The technical bits are technical but basically Yahoo has made it so it's users cannot properly post to mailing lists without unsubscribing themselves.

Your best choice is to switch to something like gmail and have yahoo forward your old mail. It is a pain but unless yahoo reverses course soon it may become even more necessary.

You would think yahoo wouldn't want that.

Tibor