On 4/11/2014 3:42 PM, Bill Ford's Hotmail wrote:
> I got kicked off the list, too. I have a hotmail account. It said that I
> was booted for “repeated delivery error  reports from  your mail
> system”. I never got any error messages from my server, I regularly got
> postings from the Calontir list. I think there may be a problem with the
> Calontir list server itself.

Not Calontir, not your fault, Yahoo's Fault.

	Tibor

 From The Risks Digest, Volume 27 issue 83
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/27.83.html#subj10

Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the IETF's
Lauren Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:35:50 -0700

http://j.mp/1e68Xlm  (IETF / John Levine via NNSquad)

   "The problem for mailing lists isn't limited to the Yahoo subscribers.
   Since Yahoo mail provokes bounces from lots of other mail systems,
   innocent subscribers at Gmail, Hotmail, etc. not only won't get Yahoo
   subscribers' messages, but all those bounces are likely to bounce
   them off the lists.  A few years back we had a similar problem due
   to an overstrict   implementation of DKIM ADSP, but in this
   case, DMARC is doing what Yahoo is telling it to do."