Forwarded to the individuals that I know.

-Eowyth

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Tapp, Donyll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings to the list,

Would someone involved in the Three Rivers players contact me at [log in to unmask].

Many thanks,

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.