I just spent 20 minutes trying to find that posting on the FB page, with no success.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Margaret Tank <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The communication from the Society Exchequer was quoted by the Midrealm Kingdom Exchequer on their Kingdom's Facebook page and that post was also shared on Calontir's Facebook page. I have not seen it published elsewhere that I read, though I do not doubt it was sent to all the Kingdom Exchequers on their list. --Branwen