What I find most unsettling about this situation in the following.  The location where I first became aware of the original FB post was on the "Unofficial Society Seneschal's Announcement Page", when the Society Seneschal cross-posted the original post from the Calontir Group with the comment "Fabulous idea!" on April1. Which would appear to be AFTER the meeting where the decision disallowing such tokens was made.

~Shandra

--------- Original Message ---------
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] TRMs Address Newcomers Token Controversy, State "We believe apologies are in order" | Falcon Banner
From: "Mark Schuldenfrei" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 4/7/14 4:37 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

On 4/7/2014 5:16 PM, Clayton Neff wrote:
> I've spent some time looking for it too. It seems incredibly ironic to
> me that Corporate makes such a huge stink about "official communication
> channels" and then cannot follow their own guidelines.

I'm a bit bothered that Their Puissant Majesties Calontir are
somehow accused of having violated a policy which never
existed before.

And, now that it exists, is "secret" in the sense that the SCA
is not publishing it, or following channels in publication.

Facebook is absolutely NOT how the SCA is supposed to conduct
its business.

Tibor