Just trying to avoid responding to a witch hunt by loosing the Wild Hunt. Call me crazy. :-)

Mathurin
Non nobis solum

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Mark Schuldenfrei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 4/7/2014 5:47 PM, Rex Deaver wrote:
Let us not jump to conclusions, lest we perpetrate the same error that
we seek to correct. I believe the criticism was leveled at the Kingdom
Exchequer and Seneschal, not at TRM. And just because we cannot find it,
does not mean it is not there.

There are procedures for the release of rulings and for the
publication of regulations.

So far: not followed.

And, if the Crowns of Calontir say they take responsibility for
the work of their officers, then I say I won't argue with them.

        Tibor, wonk