Wonder if it has something to do with so many Yahoo emails being hacked in recent weeks.

Gunnar Thorisson

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:29:20 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Testing ***
To: [log in to unmask]

A lot of people with yahoo accounts were booted off the list at the beginning of the week (myself included).  And since then traffic on the list has been extremely light.  Only about 12 messages in the last 12 days.  If you are worried that you have missed something, or just want to double check that you message got through to the list you can see the archives at:
http://listserv.unl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CALONTIR

Rebecca