oops, those last two messages were supposed to be responded to individually... sorry :(
Izzy

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Amanda Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am not sure if I responded to you, and I apologize profusely if I did not!!! I have been studying for my praxis exams that I just took this week for six weeks now. Now that it is over I'm trying to catch up on all my correspondences for lillies. If people want to make scrolls or medallions for the page school, that would be awesome. The medallion is just the kestral page with the calon cross on the wing. Scrolls are free lance, there is no scroll for page school at the moment. I hope this helps, if I am too late I understand! Agian I appologize for not responding sooner!!
Izzy