I just got the same message today myself. I have always used hotmail and never got any error messages from the server either.
Bronwyn

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:42:50 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CALONTIR] Back on the list...
To: [log in to unmask]

I got kicked off the list, too. I have a hotmail account. It said that I was booted for “repeated delivery error  reports from  your mail  system”. I never got any error messages from my server, I regularly got postings from the Calontir list. I think there may be a problem with the Calontir list server itself. v/rWilliam Scolari(Dr. Bill Ford)1015 N. St. Joe Dr.Apt. #18Park Hills, MO 63601(573) 327-8084 [log in to unmask]