Just to be clear, my email provider did NOT reject any yahoo.com messages.  They rejected actual spam that came from a few subscribers who probably picked up a virus, coincidentally around the same time.  It's easy to pick out those messages on the website archive.  Others who own their own domain name may have been similarly affected.  Just bad luck for multiple subscribers to become infected within the 24 hour rejection window.

Cheers, Virnin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Fwd: CALONTIR: error report from YAHOO.COM
From: Boris Nemtsov <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, April 15, 2014 10:29 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

If the Yahoo's violation of published email standards only affected Yahoo users we could have left off the filter but unfortunately other email providers are honoring Yahoo's DMARC setting. We do not want email from Yahoo users unsubscribing non-Yahoo addresses. 22 of the 194 addresses unsubscribed for delivery errors on 3/31 and 4/1 were not Yahoo accounts. There are currently 31 Yahoo of 428 subscribers to Calontir which means we already lost ~141 Yahoo people and maybe some of the 22 others.
Boris