Greetings Calontir, Friends, and Neighbors! (please cross post this far and wide)
The Lilies Committee is excited to announce that for Lilies War 28 you can pre-register your site fee using ACCEPS! Yes that’s right... you can now pre-pay for Lilies War using your credit/debit card! (Please note that this is the only accepted form of pre-payment). ACCEPS will be open until May 30, 2014, so you have until then to pre-register! In future years, if this venture is successful, the ACCEPS window of time for pre-registration will be larger.
Visit http://acceps.ansteorra.org/ to register TODAY.
As a reminder the site fees are:
Adult members - $50
Adult Non-members - $55
Minors (6-17) - $25
Minors (0-5) – free
Family Discount - $15 per child upon the fourth minor (6-17)
The entire payment is due upon completion of the ACCEPS registration. The fee to use ACCEPS is 31¢ plus 3% of your site fee. So for example, the fee for an adult member is $1.81; for adult non-members it is $1.96; and for minors (6-17) it is $1.06. All refunds must be requested from the War of the Lilies Committee Treasurer.
The ACCEPS processing fee is non-refundable.
Refunds may be requested until June 1, 2014.
This will greatly reduce your time spent at gate since you have pre-paid. When you arrive at gate, you will need to show your ID and membership card (if applicable) and your PRE-COMPLETED gate form will be retrieved for you.
Here are a few things to remember when filling out your pre-registration:
1. Please complete all fields. Follow all the directions.
2. If you have questions, click on the floating pelican.
3. If you have more than 4 children in your IMMEDIATE family, please mark the box “Family Max” to ensure the discount will be applied.
4. Discounts for royalty or children will be reflected in the adjusted total at the end, when you click “Compute Final Fees”.
5. You will receive a confirmation once you are complete, so follow the process all the way until the end.
Questions? Contact your Lilies War ACCEPS Registrar, Contesse Issabell St. Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Lilies War visit, http://www.lilieswar.org, see you in June!IssabellContesse de Pontmerci