As stated earlier, videos would help for the hearing impaired. Not to displace CDs, calonsound or calonsong, but to suplement.

Mathurin

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Clayton Neff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Not to seem like a party pooper (and not being on facebook to have seen that discussion), but what is the advantage of a video over the already extant teaching CDs?

-- Logan --

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Michelle Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Figuring out which songs should be included.
>Getting permission from all the authors.
>Getting the singer and the cameraman in the same place at the same time. :-)

I will look into setting up a Youtube (or Vimeo?) channel for the project, and doing some test shoots.
Mathurin
Non nobis solum

Mathurin, you're a peach. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  :D

So...okay....starting with the first question....I put it to you, Calontir.
What are the "must-knows" in the Calontir repetoire?  Given the
theme of the upcoming Lilies, I think it would be sensible to
start with "Raven Banner."   What else?

(We can work on permissions and logistics, once we have decided
on the songs)

Fiondel