Not to seem like a party pooper (and not being on facebook to have seen that discussion), but what is the advantage of a video over the already extant teaching CDs?

-- Logan --

Perfectly reasonable question, Logan.

The advantages of a You Tube video:

1.  You can post the lyrics to the song, immediately beneath the performance,
and then listener can follow along with the lyrics, while they listen to the song
being performed.

2.  The performances on the CD (particularly those songs which are sung by
more than one  person)  are not especially helpful to people with hearing
issues.  I have had more than one person who has limitations on their hearing
abilities, tell me that the CD (to them) sounds like this:  "Well...neat...that's a
group of people singing something."  A video would be one person/one voice/
one nice clear melody.

3.  The CD is a physical object, that has to be acquired.  A video on Youtube
is something that is immediately accessible to anyone with a computer.

Those seem like sufficiently viable reasons to make the attempt.

Fiondel