Actually, I thought it might be cool to include the services of a silent herald in the video, or at the very least, have the lyrics scrolling through.

Deirdre, who hears fine, but doesn't always hear what was actually said.

On Apr 27, 2014 11:27 AM, "Clayton Neff" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Not to seem like a party pooper (and not being on facebook to have seen that discussion), but what is the advantage of a video over the already extant teaching CDs?

-- Logan --

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Michelle Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Figuring out which songs should be included.
>Getting permission from all the authors.
>Getting the singer and the cameraman in the same place at the same time. :-)

I will look into setting up a Youtube (or Vimeo?) channel for the project, and doing some test shoots.
Mathurin
Non nobis solum

Mathurin, you're a peach. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  :D

So...okay....starting with the first question....I put it to you, Calontir.
What are the "must-knows" in the Calontir repetoire?  Given the
theme of the upcoming Lilies, I think it would be sensible to
start with "Raven Banner."   What else?

(We can work on permissions and logistics, once we have decided
on the songs)

Fiondel