I lean towards having a solo song and having the songs captioned.

While having a silent herald sign the songs would be cool, if you are
looking to hit the broadest audience, captioning would be the way to go.

That being said, I (or working in conjunction with other silent heralds) am
certainly willing to help with the project, once all the appropriate
permissions are granted.

Ever in service,
Nesscia