Greetings, all.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we're safely
ensconced in Alabama.  There were some last-minute hitches in getting the
paperwork done and the house signed for, but it's done and we're in and
weaving our way through a colossal maze of boxes.

Now for the next challenge...internet.  We're so far out in the sticks that
we don't have cable...and we can't even get the local phone company to run
DSL out, either...so we are looking at other options.  Yvette will be back
online when we can make that happen.

...please keep in touch...type atcha all later...

-=ad=-

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:00 AM, MAGMOR automatic digest system <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Topics of the day:
>
>   1. Demo on April 26 in Elmwood (2)
>   2. A & S Report

> Date:    Wed, 2 Apr 2014 00:51:52 -0700
> From:    Patricia Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Demo on April 26 in Elmwood
>
> I will be there with the special camera get-up Gold Key totes and portable
> rack and hangers.  I'll set that up and help customers don and un-don for
> the camera booth.
> YIS
> On Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:30 PM, "[log in to unmask]" <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Me and Isabeau can be there. We will be back I to town after Easter.
> Isabeau will be coming to pick me up Good Friday, and we'll be back into
> town that Monday after Easter.
> Carlos ans Isabeau
> Sent from Yahoo Mail o.n Android

The Access Geek!  Custom database solutions and repair! -

Gallery - http://shardsandphractures.blogspot.com/p/gallery.html

Isn't a good laugh worth a nickel...? - nickelatatime.wordpress.com