Hi, Mag Mor and Lonely Tower folk.

Yes, the Shakespeare Festival is this Saturday, April 26, in Elwood, NE, sponsored by the Elmwood Public Library at 124 W D St, Elmwood, NE 68349.  The festival opens to the public at 10 am and closes at 5 pm (NOTE! This is later than I'd said earlier.)  Please try to be there at 8 am to set up.

We'll have a sunshade,  a list field, and demonstration tables to set up, then we'll need to be dressed and ready for action.... ideally no later than 9:45!!

SCA combat is scheduled at 10:45, 11:45, 12:30 and 2:30. For fighters, so far I've got: Felix, Seraphina, Raynaldus, and Osric.  No emcee yet... asking for more fighters, if enough, maybe Osric can emcee?

For A&S demos, this is what I know about:

Okay, I've probably forgotten someone.... just remind me.
For those who I've called/texted, please let me know whether you can attend or not.  Thanks!
I will try to get a more specific location for our set up before Saturday.
-- Isadora