Hey, Mag Mor!
April 27th is Sewing Sunday at St. Mark's on the Campus, at 13th & R
Streets, from 1:00 until about 6:00.  I'm bringing my sewing machine,
iron & ironing board, an outlet strip, and LOTS of costuming books.
You should bring yourself, your sewing gear, and your sewing project.
Prepare to share lively conversation while we plan / work on / discuss /
trouble shoot clothing and other sewn items for SCA activities.
Hope to see you there!
-- Isadora