Hello, Mag Mor folk!
CC: Lonely Tower, too

As many of you know, Mag Mor has a demo scheduled for Saturday, April 26th, in Elmwood, NE, from 10 am to 2 pm.  Elmwood is about half an hour east of Lincoln on O S/Hwy 34, and just a bit north on Hwy 1.  I think there is or will be construction on Hwy 34 that may make the trip a few minutes more.
The town/library/NE Humanities Council has put together a Shakespeare Festival, with actors, singers, jugglers, etc.  Their concept is to create a street scene of Shakespeare's time.

To coordinate the demo, I need to know who can participate, so please let me know by Thursday evening (Apr 3rd) if you can attend. So far, at a meeting about a month ago, Natalya, Katerine, Carlos & Isabeau, Ettionete [?] and Owain thought they'd be able to attend, but I'd appreciate confirmation of that since life tends to happen over a month's time! We'd certainly need more people than just those six anyway!

If you can attend, what you can demonstrate?   I've told Carrie Nunez, the contact, that there are some things I'm pretty sure of:
Some things that we probably will have:
And some things that we may possibly have:
I told Carrie we can bring a 15 x 20 sunshade (V & I's), any tables that we need (probably V & I's), list ropes (from storage?), and our own chairs/stools and banners.

I've asked about the availability of lunch at the festival or if we need to bring our own.  I will share her reply.

I will also see how early we can set up. How does 8:00 am sound for one sunshade, a list field, tables & demo gear, and maybe a tent to store fighter gear?  We've got to be completely ready by 10 am....

Oh, and for those who can participate, please try to wear later period garb if you have some available.  Shakespeare is definitely late SCA!

-- Isadora