Although we already have a commitment in Burwell that day, I can probably bake some Shrewsbury cakes or something to send with.
Dianaim

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Excellent!  No problem about timing... that deadline ended up being a
bust anyway.
Felix, you're the first (and so far only) fighter I've heard from. I'll
try to drum up more fighter interest at moot tomorrow or -- if necessary
-- make some actual phone calls!
-- Isadora