Greetings all,
This Sunday is our Herdmaster event, where Mag Mor finds out who will replace Gyda as fighting champion.  I will be running the tournament, and have decided to keep it simple.  It will be a round robin style tournament.  It will be possible to enter the tournament, and not fight in earnest, for the championship.  Bring your best weapon style, for the tournament, and maybe some other weapons for pick-ups afterwards.  I plan on the list closing at Noon, so please come early in the day, to sign up.
Vilhjalmr Half-Troll