I’m glad you are to the point where you have a house signed for and are ready to process the boxes.  Good luck with getting decent internet access set up, and I hope the move proves to be a good one for you.  Do you have a local SCA group you all can join?

I’ll really miss you all!

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Allan Davis
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 8:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] MAGMOR Digest - 1 Apr 2014 to 2 Apr 2014 (#2014-59)

Greetings, all.  I just wanted to let everyone know that we're safely ensconced in Alabama.  There were some last-minute hitches in getting the paperwork done and the house signed for, but it's done and we're in and weaving our way through a colossal maze of boxes.

Now for the next challenge...internet.  We're so far out in the sticks that we don't have cable...and we can't even get the local phone company to run DSL out, either...so we are looking at other options.  Yvette will be back online when we can make that happen.

...please keep in touch...type atcha all later...

-=ad=-