Precisely.  "The cloud" is just another part of "the web."  The latter is a
good hacker's paradise. Where do you suspect Target and Adobe and everyone
else stores their customers' financial info, in a file cabinet in the main
office?  I realize one could say the same about bank vaults, home safes,
and personal hard drives, as there are risks in any such effort to conceal
important data.  Or jewelry.  To me, however, avoiding the risk of internet
theft is rather easy: don't store financial info on the web.