Does anyone have a reference number for neutral grey color(s).  It's for a
website I'm putting together and I need a background for both color and
monochrome (b/w) images.  The color descriptor scheme used by the site
template uses six characters, e.g., 22a5dd for a medium blue I chose for a
navigation color.  More than one value neutral grey would be helpful as
well, if you have that info.  Any references or suggestions would be
welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA