all of my clones are chuckling.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 10, 2014, at 12:55 PM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

LOL!

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I thought Brit was working on that?
I think he's already cloned all the Board and Conference Committee members. Otherwise how can they do the work of 2-3 people?
Last year was fantastic, so I think he must be in v3 or v4 for them.

I'm waiting for Attendee 2.0

L.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325