  _____

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SMITH Will (Toowong)
Sent: Tuesday, 29 April 2014 8:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Adobe Creative Suite - upgrade to CS6 or go to the
Cloud?

I think if Adobe had its customers' best interests at heart they would offer
a choice in purchase options. I think I will change to Corel Paint Shop Pro
if I ever get time to do the necessary homework. I already use Corel Draw as
a much more flexible alternative to illustrator.

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508