The "control" I was talking about was the ability to upload the files you wanted in the cloud, keeping the sensitive documents "at home",
that's all.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Apr 2, 2014, at 11:22 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

"Surely there is some control."

Dreamer.  Even if there is, someone will figure out how to hack it.

I'm serious,