Thanks so much for sharing that Amelia!
Oe of my first illustration projects was a childrens' book on fish (Wacky Fish) and the Oarfish was one of my subjects but I had a very hard time way back then trying to get reference material!
I've aways thought they were beautiful; love that they are being spotted and recorded more.
Thank you again for sharing.

Barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com