LOVE the ocean sunfish. There was one in that first book I illustrated too!  Used to see them "lounging" at sea when I volunteered on the whale watch boats off Provincetown on Cape Cod. Saw so many cool things.... never a narwhal though. ;-)

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com
508•430•8308