My other drive is inside the box but is a separate component - so is that considered external? Actually I hadn't originally been backing that one up until I called Carbonite an they said I could, so maybe it's not well-publicized or something... but I am very happy that I can. I'm on Mac.

I also have 2 other external drives, but I just tend to not have them on automatic  back up (or even plugged in - too many wires etc) nearly frequently enough.... And I still have not fully utilized Dropbox. Thanks for the RAID info - had always wondered about that.

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com
508•430•8308