Linda,

You are a Hoot!  Are you sure you weren’t a part of that group of “Jays” that you painted???  And, of course, chocolate is a major food group!
Best,  “OC"

On Apr 11, 2014, at 3:45 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Chooooooocccccccolat............

The larder has been restocked... Thanks for all the support....
I know why there is no Chocolate Anonymous.... no one wants to quit.....

ta
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325