Green Jay,

Mischief of Jays, ..Yep, it figures…LOL.  Hmmm, wonder if Jays like chocolate.  Love the humor that springs forth from time to time.

Best,  “OC"
On Apr 11, 2014, at 4:36 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, OC.
Of course it's a food group. ....

Referring to  "the Mischief of....."
I do love all corvids..... my bird name is Green Jay.....

ta
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325